It is important that BEFORE you attempt to fill up the Registration Form, you read carefully and understand the ‘Guidelines-Filling up the Registration Form’. Under no circumstances will payment be accepted in cash.
Please read carefully all information given below.
Once you have submitted the Student Registration Form, you have to ‘Agree’ to the ‘Terms and Conditions for Online Payment of Registration Fee” and thereafter, click on ‘Proceed to Pay’.
This will take you to the Payment Gateway page.
An amount of Rs. 1000 will be debited from your Debit/Credit Card/Bank Account, hence ensure that your Debit/Credit Card/Bank Account has sufficient balance to make the online payment. Also ensure that your Account is an Indian Rupee Account valid for making payments in India.
You may ‘Select Payment Mode’, depending on your convenience and preparation, as follows –
A. Credit Cards – Options to select from –
B. Debit Cards – Options to select from –
C. Net Banking – In this, you should have an account in any one of the following banks –
1. Andhra Bank
2. Bank of Maharashtra
3. Canara Bank
4. Catholic Syrian Bank
5. Central Bank
6. Corporation Bank
7. Dhanalakshmi Bank
8. Federal Bank
9. Indian Bank
10. ING Vysya Bank (now Kotak)
11. J&K Bank
12. Karnataka Bank
13. Oriental Bank of Commerce
14. Punjab National Bank
15. Saraswat Bank
16. United Bank of India
17. United Commercial Bank
18. Vijaya Bank
19. Yes Bank
1. Submitting the Application Form without making payment online will result in outright rejection of the Form and no further queries will be entertained in the matter.
2. If, at any stage in the Online Payment, a difficulty is encountered, please go back to the Registration Form page and Fill the form again and click on “Proceed for Payment”
3. You must note that the Payment Gateway is provided by a third party and has been integrated into the Registration Process for your convenience. While we take utmost care to hire the best available services, at no cost to the applicant (Transaction Charges are borne by the school), any lacuna in the payment process cannot be rectified by us. We shall, as always, however, strive to forward your complaints to the Payment Gateway provider and expect a resolution as soon as possible.
Team – JBNS Society